Are you working to an increasingly shrinking budget?
Take advantage of our popular adaptable Lab package, which is quick and easy to design, manufacture and install, according to your needs, but more to the point provides you with significant benefits too:
- Save space, easy to connect services, install pods at different junctions around the room
- Easily configurable layout as the pod units are bolted into the floor, connecting two or more adjoining tables – a flexible arrangement
- Pod units provide students with the necessary services for practical work, without taking up valuable desk space
- Students have a good view of the teacher depending on the layout
- Promotes collaboration, easier to configure workspace to accommodate both practical and theory work
What’s included in the POD System:
Price starts from just £7,000!
*including delivery and furniture install (excluding services), based on a 30 mile radius from SK4 5BF and subject to a detailed site survey.
- 4 x POD Units – L600 x W600 x H900mm*
- 16 x Tables, fully welded steel frame with Trespa/Thunder Max tops – L600 x W600 x H900mm*
- Perimeter Storage: 4 x Base Units plus 1x Sink Unit -L1000 x W700 x H900mm*
*Unit sizes can be customised and doors are available in a range of colours.
The POD layout can be reconfigured in number of ways, as the POD, containing all the services is secured to the floor and the free standing tables can be positioned around the POD providing you with the flexibility to adapt to different teaching styles from group work to practical and theory sessions.
Trumpington Community College:
“Against a background of standardization and austerity, this new school shows how – with the support of a considered client – high-quality, bespoke design can still be delivered through effective consultation with end users – and within public sector budget constraints.”
AMIR RAMEZANI, DIRECTOR OF AVANTI ARCHITECTS
Innova focused on clever space planning and design to the Biology, Chemistry and Physics labs, installing a combination of fixed benching and Flexi-Pods, housing key services with flexible loose tables, so that the space can be re-configured as required for individual and group work.
Brine Leas School
“The design team showed great attention to detail and communicated well, in order that we received the correct design for our needs”
KATE BRADSHAW, BUSINESS MANAGER
As flexible layouts was a key requirement for Brine Leas, Innova focused on optimising their space, installing Flexi-Pods and tables that could be re-configured around fixed service pods. Perimeter benching, complete with additional service outlets, enabled the labs to accommodate a maximum of 34 students.
Benjamin Britten School
With an increase in roll call and the need to meet the demands of the 21st century curriculum, the school was looking to revamp an existing lab space as well as convert disused classroom spaces into functional, cutting-edge science facilities.
The three new labs now feature fixed service pods which house electrics and gas connections with loose tables to create a more flexible arrangement for the school. This layout enables students to work together in groups by re-configuring tables around the service pods.
Are you looking to revamp your learning spaces this summer? Innova can deliver your project from design through to manufacturing and installations helping you get the most from your space and budget. Call us on 0161 477 5300 or email email@example.com.