Staffroom Furniture & Interiors
A staff room isn’t just a place for teachers and lecturers to use when they’re not in class, it’s a space which plays host to a range of activities, where staff can relax during break times, plan and prepare lessons and where meetings can be held.
Innova are experts at creating comfortable, practical staff rooms and will work closely with you to create an interior which will optimise space and functionality.
Durable space efficient interiors
We offer a range of furniture options designed to help you make the most of your staffroom.
- Storage solutions including cleverly concealed storage walls built seamlessly into the room, allowing you to maximise the available floor space.
- A range of comfortable, colourful contemporary break out seating and stylish coffee tables, perfect to create a relaxing corner for coffee or for a meeting.
- Practical, durable desks and hard-wearing chairs, which can be reconfigured to provide a quiet area for research and marking or a group arrangement ideal for a round-table discussion.
Multiple storage solutions to minimise clutter
Tailor-made pigeonhole storage to suit your requirements – providing the perfect solution for holding paperwork and notes and ensuring staff room work spaces remain clear and well-organised.
From kitchens to tea points – we have everything your teachers need
- A range of staff room kitchen and tea-point options, from fully-fitted, enclosed kitchens to small, open plan spaces. Our bespoke storage solutions help you make the most of limited space.
- A wide selection of worktops, from laminated work surfaces to solid surface Corian, glass and solid wood. Splash backs can be tailored to your taste and budget, from tiles through to stainless steel or solid surfaces.
To give your hard-working employees the reward of a staff room they deserve, call us on 0161 477 5300 or complete the form below: