6th Form College Refurbishment
Innova transformed a new Post 16 learning centre into a practical and stylish environment that appealed to older students of the school.
"The highest quality learning facilities fit for the 21st century."
Innova’s brief was to design and develop a new Post 16 learning centre into a practical and stylish environment that appealed to older students of the school.
A complete fit-out solution was provided to the school including building works, new heating system, ceilings, decoration, flooring and all furniture.
Innova’s vision and design skills gave a new lease of life, fresh outlook and an inspiring base for young people in the sixth form college.
- A bistro style dining room featuring breakfast bars and colourful soft seating provides a modern, multi-functional space at the heart of the building.
- A cyber cafe complete with the latest technology utilises unused corridor space.
- A large featureless room was transformed into a spacious corridor and four tutorial rooms by delivering inspirational colour schemes and furniture creating light and airy spaces
- The renovated ICT room complete with bespoke ‘saw-tooth’ style computer benching and an eye-catching feature storage wall , provides a fantastic modern, functional space for both staff and students – for individual working or teaching.
- Complete refurbishment of male, female and disabled toilets, including full IPS panelling system, concealed services, vandal resistant fixtures and fittings, durable and easily maintainable surfaces and integrated hand wash stations reducing paper waste.
With Innova’s strong eye for colour and expertise in creating striking and stimulating learning environments in the educational sector, the new 6th Form has become an exciting hub for students to enjoy.
To find out how Innova can transform your school or college contact us on 0161 477 5300 or complete the form below: