Joinery & Metalwork
Innova's extensive knowledge of manufacturing combined with our investment in plant and machinery means we can deliver no matter what the challenge.
Our in-house manufacturing capabilities allow us to seamlessly manage projects from start-to-finish, providing our clients with transparent production schedules and one clear communication route.
Recent investment in production equipment enables dual line processing that gives us flexibility and resilience in our output.
Individual production information and plans are created for each machine station to ensure every component will fit accurately in our fabrication shop.
Innova’s Manufacturing Capabilities Include:
- Working with sheet materials such as MFC, MF MDF, Dibond and Trespa for carcass construction and panel production.
- Two high speed PUR panel edging lines with corner rounding and up to 60 mm panel thickness.
- An auto-loading beam saw with full panel capability and book height of 90 mm.
- A full sheet nesting cell with auto loading and offloading, curved profile and sections auto nested – enabling curved components to be created quickly and accurately.
- Two drilling centres with auto load and offload for high speed drilling.
- A5 Axis pod and beam CNC for 3D routing, drilling and automatic curved edging.
- 10 metre gantry 5 axis CNC with automatic curved edge banding.
- Veneering, edging and spray finishing.
- A laser machine for fast prototyping, engraving and signage.
Our modern CNC manufacturing lines ensure accuracy, quality and repeatability, giving you a product that’s right first time, every time.
What About Metal Fabrication?
Innova can also deliver all your metal work requirements from sheet punching and folding, laser sheet and tube profiling to fabrication and powder coating.