Solid Surface Fabrication
As a licensed solid surface fabricator, in Corian, Staron, Wilsonart and Velstone, coupled with our expert craftsmanship, we deliver products of outstanding durability and longevity.
Solid surfaces use a unique blend of minerals and acrylic or polyester compounds to create an extremely durable surface. With the choice and flexibility of a vast array of colours and patterns that can be shaped, bent and joined seamlessly to create interior designs. Solid surfaces have endless design possibilities.
- Solid surfaces withstand most common chemicals as well as every day wear and tear.
- Solid surfaces are non-porous, won’t harbour dirt, absorb moisture or support microbial growth. This makes them hygienic for dentists, hospitals and kitchen areas.
- Good looking and easy to maintain, persistent stains can be wiped away.
- Easy to repair – if the surface becomes chipped it can be inconspicuously repaired and re-polished.
- Maximum creativity and minimum maintenance.
Are you looking for inspirational, practical interiors? Contact us now on 0161 477 5300 or email us below: