Make an enquiry
1. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw are not allowed to enter.
2. Entrants must visit the Innova Design Group stand 624 at the Higher Education Show 2016, Olympia Central, Level 1, London, Hammersmith Road, W14 8UX.
3.The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Entrants must guess the weight of the solid sample worktop at the Innova stand on the day of the exhibition and write the answer on the back of their business card or equivalent with valid name and email address and contact number. The winner will be picked from the entry identifying the correct weight, or the closest to the correct weight, in gms or kgs to the nearest whole number. In the event that more than one entry is correct, the winner will be drawn at random from the correct entries.
4. The winner will receive up to the value of £250 off the bill amount at Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London, 66 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7LA. The winner will be required to make a reservation at the restaurant before 31st January 2017.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. The competition opens at The Higher Education Show 2016 on Tuesday 11th October at 09:00 and closes at 4.30pm. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
7. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before Friday 21st October and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above
8. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered, nor is the prize transferable. Any tax liability arising from the award of a prize will be the responsibility of the recipient.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Georgina Fowle, Innova Design Group, Unit 4A Crossley Park, Crossley Road, Heaton Chapel, Stockport, SK4 5BF OR an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
13. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw. The winner agrees to the used of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
15. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. Personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to another third party without the entrant’s prior consent.